TargetMobi has extensive experience providing mobile messaging and data collection services for a wide variety of organizations, serving diverse populations all over the world. We work closely with our customers with the goal of being not just a vendor, but also a partner. Here are some case studies:
Client: Department of Family Medicine – UW Madison (Madison, WI, USA)
Project Name: Healthy Children Strong Families II (HCSF II)
Target Audience: Research participants in several States across the US.
Reference: Alex Adams MD, PhD – Principal Investigator
In this five-year initiative funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the client is using TargetMobi to leverage mobile phone messaging and social media to enhance behavior change related to healthy lifestyles in several under-served communities throughout the US. With our technology, the client is able to manage participants’ data, to send relevant, targeted information – related to nutrition and physical activity – to different participant groups across the country and to collect real-time feedback so that the client can see live reports and data analytics. The information sent includes alerts, reminders, prompts or calls to action, short surveys and quick requests for feedback.
“We feel that TargetMobi has unique experience in providing mobile messaging and data collection services within diverse target populations and also experience in working closely with their customers. They are locally based and due to the evolving nature of our needs, TargetMobi affords quick face-to-face access and response. TargetMobi is not just a vendor, they are an integral part of the team” – Ron Prince, Researcher, UW Department of Family Medicine.
Client: LiFE Program, UW Department of Family Medicine (Madison, WI, USA)
Project Name: Lifestyle and Functional Exercise Program
Target Audience: Research participants in Wisconsin and ultimately across the US
Reference: Irene Hamrick, MD – Principal Investigator
In the Lifestyle and Functional Exercise (LiFE) program to be rolled out in Wisconsin and ultimately the entire United States, Dr. Hamrick is working to integrate balance and strengthening exercises into older people’s daily lives, thereby reducing the risk of falls, which often cause fractures. She’s collaborating with Jane Mahoney, MD – a renowned UW geriatrician.
Prior to this role-out, large amounts of data are being collected from various research participants and analyzed. The researchers in the LiFE Program have chosen TargetMobi’s software to make their questionnaires available on both iOS and Android powered tablets and smartphones in order to ease their data collection and to make the data and analytics available in real-time.
“TargetMobi’s software was great to use. The questionnaires are easy to read, have nice big buttons and are fast to go through.” – Irene Hamrick, MD, Principal Investigator, LiFE Program.
Client: Limelight Uganda Ltd.
Project Name: Uganda urban area survey about tobacco use
Target Audience: Youth between 15 and 19 years of age; both in-school and out-of-school
Reference: Shruti Malhotra, Research Manager
In this one-month data collection activity, the client used TargetMobi’s branded tablet/smartphone-based survey software to collect data from youth aged between 15 and 19 in urban areas of Uganda about tobacco use in all its forms (shisha, hookah, water pipe and kuber). The research team at Limelight went out to the field with their survey already coded on their smartphones to collect data from their target audience. Once the data collection was done at the end of each day, they uploaded results to the TargetMobi server so that their research manager could see the reports and analytics in real-time on TargetMobi’s research platform: www.targetmobi.com
Client: World Vision Uganda
1. Buliisa area development programme vulnerability and wellbeing assessment for health facilities
2. Buliisa area development programme vulnerability and wellbeing assessment for school facilities
3. Buliisa area development programme vulnerability and wellbeing assessment for household facilities for registered children
Target Audience: Registered children (with the consent and supervision of parents and guardians)
Reference: Victor Onama, MIS/GIS officer
In this one-month research activity, World Vision used TargetMobi’s branded tablet/smartphone-based survey software to collect data from a rural area called Buliisa in Western Uganda. World Vision is collected data from children (with their guardians’ consent and supervision) to assess their vulnerability and wellbeing. The research team at World Vision went out to the field with their survey already coded on their smartphones to collect data from their target audience. Once the data collection was done at the end of each day, they uploaded results to the TargetMobi server so that their research manager could see the reports and analytics in real-time on TargetMobi’s research platform: www.targetmobi.com
Other organizations served by TargetMobi include:
• The Global Health Institute – UW Madison
• Waste2Energy – Madison, WI and Kampala, Uganda
• Pan Dental Surgery – Kampala, Uganda
• Noch Solutions (U) Ltd – Kampala, Uganda
• Hot100 FM – Kampala, Uganda
• Chrisams Designs (U) Ltd – Kampala, Uganda
• ASSET Uganda – Kampala, Uganda
• Barca Capital LLC – San Francisco, CA, USA
Using TargetMobi’s software, you can:
• Send targeted (relevant, time sensitive) information
• Conduct mobile phone-based surveys
• Conduct tablet or smartphone-based surveys
• Conduct point-of-sale engagement exercises during events
TargetMobi provides the following additional services:
• Set-up assistance and training
• Round-the-clock technical support
• Demonstrations to end users on how the platform works
• Data transfer support between different data management systems
• Survey and promotional campaign creation and editing
• Sharing of up-to-date industry best practices
• Software developments and updates necessary for optimal functionality and utility
• Custom software development for unique user needs